Notice on consumers’ right of withdrawal
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot predominantly be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 German Civil Code (BGB)).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party nominated by you other than the carrier take possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear statement notifying of your decision to withdraw from this contract to MAXFIELD GmbH, Branch: Zur Dornheck 14, 35764 Sinn-Fleisbach, Germany (e.g. in the form of a letter sent by post, fax or email). You are able to use the attached withdrawal template, however this is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall refund all payments received from you including the delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your selection of a delivery type other than the least expensive standard delivery we offered) without delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will use the same method of payment for this refund as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; on no account will you incur any fees as a result of this refund. We are able to withhold your refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof that you have sent the goods back to us, whichever is earliest. You must send the goods back or hand them over to us without delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is deemed met if you return the goods before the 14-day period expires.
You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
mit ihnen zurückzuführen ist.
(Please complete and return this form should you wish to withdraw from the contract.)
– To MAXFIELD GmbH, Zur Dornheck 14, D-35764 Sinn-Fleisbach
– I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from the agreement on the purchase of the following goods (*)/rendering of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of customer(s)
– Address of customer(s)
– Signature of customer(s) (only in the case of notifications in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exemption or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of
– goods that are not ready-made and for whose production the customer’s individual selection or determination is decisive for its production, or which are clearly tailored to the customer’s personal needs;
– goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would rapidly be exceeded;
– alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon conclusion of the contract but which can be delivered 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value is dependent on market fluctuations on which the Provider has no influence;
– newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely with contracts for the supply of
– sealed goods which for health protection or hygiene reasons are unsuitable for return if their seal was removed after delivery;
– goods if they were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery by virtue of their composition;
– audio or video clips or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
The returns procedure detailed here is not a precondition for effective exercise of the right of withdrawal as per the “Notice on consumers’ right of withdrawal”.
The Customer is requested to contact the Seller to inform them of their intention to return the goods before sending them back to the Seller [insert telephone number and/or email address and/or contact page]. This will enable the Seller to track the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are requested to return goods to the Seller as prepaid packages and to retain the proof of postage. On request, the Seller shall refund the postage costs insofar as these are not to be borne by the Customer.
Customers are requested to avoid damaging or contaminating the goods. Where possible, goods should be returned to the Seller in their original packaging together with all the accessories supplied. If the Customer no longer has the original packaging, other suitable packaging providing sufficient protection against damage resulting from inappropriate packaging should be used.